Utah State University
Bachelor's of Science – Art & Design w/ Computer Science & Multimedia Minors
Graphic Design, Web Design and Development emphasis
Salt Lake Community College
Associate's of Science – General Education
Multimedia and computer programming emphasis
ICON Health & Fitness
Work with a small team to maintain and update all of the customer facing eCommerce sites for the company.
Aug ‘15—Nov ‘17
USU Computer Science Department
Make updates and add features to the website for the Utah State University Computer Science Department.
Dec ‘14—Dec ‘15
USU Career Services
Designer / Computer support
Do promotional graphic design, social engagement, web design, and data collection/analysis with Qualtrics, and maintain a dozen computers.
Aug ‘11—May ‘15
Webmaster – www.paulprows.com
Designed and developed the client’s website using modern web technologies, I add more functionality as the business grows.
Web designer – www.taese.org
Add new content and features to the organization’s website using PHP, HTML5, CSS3, and the Joomla! CMS platform.
Dec ‘13—Aug '14
USU College of Art & Design
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant – Advanced web design class
Tutored fellow art students in website design and development, using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap framework, and jQuery.
Jan ‘14—May ‘14
Technical Support / Customer Assistance
Answered calls and helped customers with computer problems or questions they had and kept documentation of every call.
Jun ‘06—Sep ‘06
Skills and Achievements
- Design tools: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Bootstrap, CSS3, and HTML5
- Completed the rank of Eagle Scout in The Boy Scouts of America
Leadership and Volunteer Service
- Technology Manager for The Heads Advertising Club, I worked with fellow students to complete design and advertising projects for other clubs on campus.
- Managed the Cyprus High men’s basketball team for three years while a student there, I completed tasks for the coach and kept statistics during games.
- Served two years in the Arkansas area doing volunteer service; my duties included working in an office and managing a database to create reports for leaders in the area, and I worked with people to meet weekly goals.