Utah State University
Bachelor's of Science – Art & Design w/ Computer Science & Multimedia Minors
Graphic Design, Web Design and Development emphasis
Salt Lake Community College
Associate's of Science – General Education
Multimedia and computer programming emphasis
Walt USA LLC.
Dec ‘17 – Nov ‘18
ICON Health & Fitness
Aug ‘15 – Nov ‘17
USU Computer Science Department
Used HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, and PHP to rebuild and move content from a legacy website to a new CMS. Worked with faculty and staff to keep the website up to date.
Dec ‘14 – Dec ‘15
USU Career Services
Designer / Computer support
Used HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, and PHP to rebuild and move content from a legacy website to a new CMS. Made promotional documents and reports with the Adobe Creative Suite. Maintained a dozen office computers.
Aug ‘11 – May ‘15
Webmaster – www.paulprows.com
Designed and developed the client’s website using modern web technologies, I add more functionality as the business grows.
Sep ‘10 – Present
Web designer – www.taese.org
Add new content and features to the organization’s website using PHP, HTML5, CSS3, and the Joomla! CMS platform.
Dec ‘13 – Aug ‘14
USU College of Art & Design
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant – Advanced web design class
Tutored fellow art students in website design and development, using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap framework, and jQuery.
Jan ‘14 – May ‘14
Technical Support / Customer Assistance
Answered calls and helped customers with computer problems or questions they had and kept documentation of every call.
Jun ‘06 – Sep ‘06
Skills and Achievements
- Design tools: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Bootstrap, CSS3, and HTML5
- Completed the rank of Eagle Scout in The Boy Scouts of America
Leadership and Volunteer Service
- Technology Manager for The Heads Advertising Club, I worked with fellow students to complete design and advertising projects for other clubs on campus.
- Managed the Cyprus High men’s basketball team for three years while a student there, I completed tasks for the coach and kept statistics during games.
- Served two years in the Arkansas area doing volunteer service; my duties included working in an office and managing a database to create reports for leaders in the area, and I worked with people to meet weekly goals.
- Completed the rank of Eagle Scout in The Boy Scouts of America.